Thank you for your extravagant service. I honor you for your sacrifice.
- I taught the first part of 1 Peter 3 this morning as we talking about Rebel Love- specifically about women of the Revolution.
- As we talked about the sexes, mutual submission, and authority as a posture of humility and servanthood, I was able share cleanly about my life and my marriage with Kelly (now approaching the 10th anniversary).
- As we went and in both services, I stepped full force onto verbal landmines left and right with more than a few blush-inducing verbal gaffes.
- After trying not to do that kind of thing my whole public speaking life, I’ve basically come to accept the fact that that kind of thing is going to happen.
- It’s largely from my heart, who I am…and that’s really the only way I know how to lead.
- On top of that, I really do enjoy laughing with you while you laugh at me.
- The really cool thing beyond that is following the services, a couple shared that they were ready to pull the trigger on their marriage.
- It’s a beautiful thing when really decent, quality people come face-to-face with a revolutionary Jesus…who changes their world! POWERFUL.
- I’m organizing my thoughts now for the Plantation Key services…excited about what God is doing in us.
- Another cool thing about tonight is that uber-blogger, Chris Day is going to be hanging with us on this raucous Memorial Day weekend!
The summer life group registration campaign is now underway! We actually are going into week 2 of registrations in a 4 week campaign. So, check out the catalog and fire up your registration. And, if you have any questions, ask me here. I’ll either chime in or someone who knows the answer will beat me to it!